The holidays are approaching and with that comes the excitement of togetherness, holiday spirit, and enough food and drinks to make you bust at the seams. This season, keep your friends at Tierra Magnifica in mind with this speciality cocktail that Cesar crafted behind the bar to infuse the Pura Vida spirit into your holiday gatherings!
Magnifica’s Berry Grateful
INGREDIENTS IN MAGNIFICA'S BERRY GRATEFUL:
1 oz Grey Goose
Fresh Mint Leaves
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Mix 1 oz fresh lime juice, mint leaves and a small handful of cranberries into a mixer. Carefully smash ingredients together with wood muddle.
2. Add 3 spoonfuls of brown sugar into mixer and continue to muddle until all ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
3. Strain mixture into another mixer. Smash with muddle to assure all liquid has transferred through strainer.
4. In serving glass, drop 4 cranberries into bottom of glass. Cover berries with a scoop of ice and add mint leaves.
4. In mixer, pour 1 oz Grey Goose to strained mixture and add scoop of ice.
5. Shake shake shake!
6. Pour chilled drink over ice and top with soda water.
7. Garnish with sliced lime, cranberry and mint!
8. Serve while saying "PURA VIDA!"